Here are the top 13 foods that will help burn fat in some way. Incorporate this to your daily eating and notice a difference. Each one of the following fat burning foods is clinically proven to promote weight loss. These incredible fat burning foods can suppress your appetite for junk food and keep your body running smoothly, with clean fuel and efficient energy. These foods can help your body melt away unhealthy pounds.
So let’s check out the list and see if you are on the right track.
- Oatmeal is a very slow digesting carb that will keep the blood sugar and insulin levels low. It is best in the morning, since the slow digesting carbs will burn fat throughout the day and during workouts.
- Grapefruit prevents fats from being stored in the body, due to it’s ability to reduce insulin levels. A study showed that eating 1/2 a grapefruit 3 times a day and maintaining their normal diet lost an average of 4 pounds over 12 weeks.
- Walnuts are a rich source of omega-3, which is a real fat hero of monosaturated fats.
- Ginger helps relieve digestive upset and disturbance. It’s shown to boost calorie burn. It can reduce inflammation boost, blood flow to muscles and an aid to muscle recovery.
- Water is the best to fighting body fat. Driniking water can boost metaboic rate by 30%. Drinking 2 cups of water before breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday for a full year, can burn 17,400 extra calories, which means more then 5 pounds of body fat.
- Avacodo is a monosaturated fat that are burned for fuel during exercise. It has very little carb that blunts insulin release and enhances calcium absorption.
- Peanut butter is another source of monosaturated fat that can actually aid fat loss. Avoid manufactures that make low fat peanut butter and stick with natural peanut butter.
- Broccoli is a fiberous carb that doesnt provide many net carbs. It can make you feel full and a grat food for getting lean.
- Flaxseeds contains essential omega-3 fatty acid. These have been found to turn on genes that stimulates fat burning and turn off genes that increase fat storage.
- Chilli pepper flakes contains an active ingredient capsaicin, a chemical that enhances calorie burning at rest. It also reduces hunger and food intake. The boost in calorie burn is when it’s enhanced with the use of caffeine.
- Olive oil is a great source of monosaturated fat. It lowers the levels of the “bad” cardiovascular health. They are used to burn as fuel, which means they are less likely to be sticking around your midsections.
- Soybeans (Edamame) has been shown to build muscle . It’s another form of protein like whey and beef. It helps possibly decrease appetitie and calorie intake.
- Honey is a sugar that is low on the glycemic index. It keeps insulin levels low and steady. It also has rich source of nitric oxide, that means it actually encourages fat release from the body’s fat cells.