Did you know that food is 80% more important, then your fitness? Fitness is only 20% important. Eating the right foods during your workout days and rest day is extremely important to see results on your weight loss. Do you even know if you are eating a well- balanced meal to get you where you need to be?
Answer these questions:
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you want to feel better?
- Do you want to improve, stabilize, or even reverse a chronic condition such as heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, or high blood pressure?
- Would you like to take fewer medications?
- Are you open to changing your diet if you could really improve your health?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then a plant-based eating plan may be for you.
“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just have to take the first step.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Meaning it’s the perfect time to take the first step to better your health. It doesn’t hurt to take charge of your own health.
I will customize your meal plans based on your lifestyle, because we are human and we can’t always be restricted what we eat. Your meal plans will be broken down to a three day menu: Workout day, Cardio/Plyo day, and Rest day. Based on your workout plan for the week you will follow the menu accordingly. If you don’t have a set workout routine, I highly recommend getting the Combo Package if you are looking to lose weight, lean out, gain muscle, improve your athletic endurance for a particular race, or overall improve your health.
You have the choice of Weekly Meal Plan, Bi-weekly Meal Plan, or Meal Plan (MP) coaching. I will be calculating your measurements, macros, writing out a game plan on where your body fat percentage needs to be, and etc. Please note that the meal plan will be 100% plant based, except for those in the transitional phase will include 20-10%, depending the stages they are at.
What you will get when you sign up:
- Weekly or Bi-weekly personalized meal plan created just for you based on health goals, food allergies, fitness goals, and will fit in your budget.
- A Coach “ME” to keep you motivated and hold you accountable to stay on track.
- Email any questions you have and have it answered every Monday and Thursday, unless it’s an emergency questions.
- Program guidebook PDF
- Swap list
- Weekly/Bi-Weekly #Dar-licious Recipes
- Weekly tips & consultation
What’s the cost for a customized plan?
|Package||Auto pay||3-Months Pay in Full|
||$260 (Save $30)+Tax
|4-Week Meal Plan||$130
||$360 (Save $30)+Tax
|2 MP Coaching Sessions||$90 (No Auto)
Disclaimer: I am not a certified dietician, so please consult your physician before going on a plan – especially if you are allergic to any foods. Use your senses; you know your body better. Also, consult your doctor, pharmacist, psychotherapist, herbalist, chiropractor, dentist, shaman, voo-doo practitioner or other appropriate health professional before doing anything that might affect your physical or mental health.