Have you been craving for some chocolate? or something satisfying without feeling guilty? This recipe is perfect for your cravings. It’s also perfect because it has some nutritional benefits that has the right amount of macros to fit to your health.
Each Serving: 234 Calories, 10 g Protein, 14g Fat, 21g Carbs, 5g Fiber, 9g Sugar, 482% Potassium, 3% Vit A, 7% Vit C, 17% Calcium, 9% Iron
Ingredients: Makes 6 Servings
1/4 cup garbanzo flour or coconut flour
1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
2 scoop Chocolate Nutrasumma pea protein
2 tbs almond or peanut butter
1⁄3-1/2 cup almond milk (start with 1/3 and add more if needed)
1 tbs pure vanilla extract
2 mashed banana
Optional: 2 tbs of pure maple syrup or agave
**Optional for topping walnuts and dairy-free chocolate chips
Directions: Preheat oven 400 degrees and spray muffin pan.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the rest of the mixture except the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- After it’s mixed well pour in each muffin cups. Makes 6 or you can make it mini if you want. Tap the pan after it’s poured to get rid of bubbles.
- Crush 1 walnut to one muffin and repeat to the other brownies. Add 3 dairy-free chocolate chip to each muffin.
- Bake 10 min and check it out. If there is some goo on the toothpick. Turn off the oven and leave the brownies in there. This will prevent drying up the brownies.
Enjoy it’s Dar-Licious!
If you liked the recipe and want more, get “The Affordable Vegan Diet” E-Book, 4-Week Meal plan with 55+ plus recipes just $5 per day. Click here to learn more ——-> The Affordable Vegan Diet