Are you craving for something sweet, but guilt free? These cookies are healthy, clean, and great for breakfast. They are great for on the go like traveling or a quick snack. They have protein in them, so they are perfect for a meal replacement. All the ingredients I used was Organic and Gluten Free. It’s optional if you want to choose the extra step of being healthy.
PS. I don’t recommend to eat this all the time as a meal replacement, but if you need to it’s still great
-1 cup Gluten Free Old fashioned oats (Red Mill brand)
-1 cup gluten free all purpose flour (Red Mill brand)
-1/2 cup Garbanzo flour (Red Mill brand)
-1 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-1/2 tsp Nutmeg
-2 tbs ground flax seeds
-1 scoop NutraSumma Vanilla Pea Protein (Use Promo Code Bodblast1 for 20% off)
-1/2 cup organic coconut oil
-1 tsp Pure Vanilla extract
-1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup or Agave
-1 tsp ginger (real ginger prefer)
-2 cup shredded organic rainbow carrots (regular is fine)
-1 cup organic raisins
-1/4 crushed organic walnuts
Cashew Cream Frosting Ingredients:
-1 cup cashews soaked over night (rinsed and drained)
-1 scoop NutraSumma Vanilla Pea Protein
-1 tbs Pure Maple syrup (optional)
-1 tsp Pure Vanilla extract
-splash of Lemon juice
1. Preheat oven 375-400 degree F. Use a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or spray well.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, except carrots, raisins, walnuts, and of course the frosting ingredients. You may use the food processor, but pulse and make sure the oats are not totally shredded.
3. After all the ingredients are mixed well. Add the carrots, raisins, and walnuts. Mix well with a spatula or spoon.
4. Form up the cookies to your desired size, make sure they all are equal to make those sandwiches. I used my palm as a base size.
5. Place the cookies on the tray and cook for 15-20 minutes, till they are light brown or looks ready to you. Let it cool down!
While the Cookies are in the oven, It’s time to make the YUMMY part cashew cream frosting, if you haven’t made it day before. It still works the day of.
Cashew Cream Frosting Directions:
Mix all the ingredients in the food processor. Add water for the desired thickness. Mix till it’s thick, smooth, and creamy. Place it in the refrigerator.
1. Once the cookies are cooled down, spread the frosting on the bottom side of the cookie. Use the frosting wisely, so you have enough for each cookie.
2. After it’s spread place the other cookie on top of the frosting and lightly press together.
3. Repeat to the other cookies. Once you are done, ENJOY!
It’s Dar-licious !
If you make these cookies Tag Me @Bodblast on your Social Media and hash tag #Darlicious #Bodblast
Let me know what you think!
PS. If you are interested in more Vegan recipes. Try out a 2 week meal plan for $50. You will receive 5-6 meals per day to help improve your health and to lose weight. Also fun meals from breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and of course desserts. If you are curious what it’s about click here. 2 week Meal plan
Have a Fabulous week!